- We believe in diversity and welcome each youth with LOVE irrespective of his/ her race, background, culture, religion, ethnicity and orientation.
- We believe in the intrinsic dignity of a person with no one person created greater than the other. We see the seed of greatness in each youth.
- We believe we have a responsibility to inspire and empower youth with the skills and competencies they need to lead in the 21st century.
- We believe youth are leaders of today, not just “leaders of tomorrow” and when empowered with the skills, technical expertise and opportunity they can make an impact in their community and the world.
We are well established in the four areas below which we call “The four pillars of Nahum”
- Education and Leadership
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Health and Wellness
- Career and Job readiness